Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the software needed to customize my Event Program?
2. What is the paper size needed for the Event Programs?
1. I downloaded my Event Program template files...where are they?
2. How many times can I download my purchase?
3. Why do I get an error when I open my file?
4. When I opened my purchased file, the graphics and text boxes were disarranged on the page. How can I fix this problem?
TEXT BOXES, FONTS & INSERTING PHOTOS
1. Why have text boxes been added to my program?
2. How do I make a text box larger?
3. Which fonts should I use for my Event Program?
4. How do I insert a photo or logo to my Event Program?
5. How can I ensure that my program information is centered on my program?
TOO MUCH INFORMATION & TOO LITTLE SPACE?
Suggestions below for creating additional space in your program.
1. Try changing your font to a smaller size. Font sizes of 8 or 9 are considered readable sizes for your audience.
2. Include a 1/2-page 'informational insert' to your program. Directions below.
1. How do I print my Event Program?
2. If I were to have my program professionally printed, how would I get my files to the printer?
3. When printing my Event Program, what is the document set-up or paper format for my computer?
4. When printing my Event Program, what size do I select?
5. What kind of paper should I use to print my Event Program?
6. When I printed my Event Program, the color was different from how it appeared on my computer. Why?
7. When I printed my Event Program, why was there a white border around the outer edges?
8. How can I print my program in black & white/grayscale?
9. What kind of printer is best for printing my Event Program...ink jet or laser printer?
1. What are my payment options?
2. Can I get a refund?